Carrie and Big
I love this..
Sleepy Sophie (Taken with instagram)
Clearly I am not the sappy one in the relationship…
(I did get a good chuckle from this one though.)
“This Lemonade of Life is sure sour. Makes me want to stop drinkng this s#$%. YUCK! hmmmmm.. i wonder… if I add something to this drink.. something to take the bitterness away and make this Life Lemonade bearable…. I go t it!!!! Put some SUGAR in your life and see how refreshing life can be!!”
I don’t understand why it is called a “Bucket List” but I just made one. My first to be exact. I want to get these things accomplished within 6 months (with the exception to #’s 18-20. They might have to wait until next fall). So here we go in no particular order…
1. Get my business up and running.
2. Create blinged out hats with my logo to promote my business’ awesomeness.
3. Attend Swedish Days. It has been far too long.
4. Take ballet regularly and get my disgusting hip rotation back.
5. Open a store on Etsy to sell my gaudy greeting cards with a twist.
6. Start playing tennis/pick up bike riding again. Two things I absolutely love.
7. Take swing dancing classes with the Brownster. He owns the craft and I’ve borrowed it from time to time. I’d like to own it too.
8. Buy a house!
9. Attend at least one Gator game.
10. Go to Gators to watch the Florida/FSU game.
11. Live at my old gym.
12. Pick up yoga on the beach in the AM.
13. Finish knitting my scarf I started last year.
14. Take our traditional picture for the 6th year in a row. YIKES!
15. Get a pair of hot pink skinny jeans.
16. Be too small to fit into my 2’s.
17. Buy a tunic.
18. Pick apples.
19. Go to the Scarecrow Fest.
20. Pick a pumpkin at Sonny Acres.
21. Become a jet setter.
A test run of my blueberry pancakes for our traditional Red, White, and Blue Breakfast on the Fourth!
After a few minutes of searching on Google, I found out that Clear Channel radio’s rival decided to change 101.5 The Point to HOT 1015 to compete against 933FLZ. As much as I’m enjoying the 10,000 songs-in-a-row-without-commercials, I still have yet to find a replacement station to get my (late 70’s) 80’s (early 90’s) fix. And we all know how much I love my 80’s music.
RIP 101.5 The Point. You gave me a good 7-8 year run feeding my insanity and being my crystal ball. You will be missed.